Travel arrangements can be made personally and reimbursed after-the-fact. Note that this route of payment cannot be reimbursed until after the travel is complete.
If you choose to have the Business Office assist with paying your airfare direct, please contact one of the following USC Travel Agencies below. Once you’ve confirmed arrangements, please send your itinerary to Raquel Yarber email@example.com for review and payment handling.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (PST)
- Domestic airline tickets: $30.00
- International airline tickets (including Mexico and Canada): $30.00
- Hotel and rental car reservations (no air included):$0
- Group tickets (10 or more per itinerary): $10.00
- Ticket exchanges: $50 (plus airline penalties)
- Ticket cancellation/refund: $100 (plus airline penalties)
Franck Provost (business travel agent) firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. (PST)
En-route or after-hours assistance: 800-421-9537 (reference ID code BZ70)
- Domestic airline tickets: $30
- International airline tickets (including Mexico and Canada): $30
- Hotel and rental car reservations (no air included): $0
- Group tickets (10 or more per itinerary): $30
- Ticket voids, exchanges, and refunds: $32.50
Note: Service fees for international groups vary and will be disclosed/agreed upon at time of inquiry.
Ginny Boyce (director of operations) email@example.com