Hiring Organization: MAD Architects
Job Description: We are seeking a Senior Project Architect with a minimum of 8+ years of experience working for a major international architecture firm. Experience with interior detailing of corporate offices &/ large-scale cultural projects is highly preferred. The position will be based in MAD’s Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional; possess strong design, project management, and presentation skills; and be knowledgeable in all project phases, from SD to completion.
1. Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience. Licensed California architect preferred.
2. Experienced with 8+ years of progressively responsible project experience working for a major international architecture firm.
3. Have experience on completed corporate office &/ large-scale cultural projects, specializing in interior detailing, from SD to completion.
4. Have expertise in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Maxwell, and Adobe Creative Suite.
5. Be an exceptional leader who can direct and manage project teams effectively to ensure overall design quality, scheduling, and execution. Must be attentive to detail.
6. Have strong communication and presentation skills, able to provide critical design solutions to MAD’s clients, collaborators, and partners.
7. Be legally authorized to work in the US.
1. Creates project designs and plans for all phases of projects and coordinates building design consultants, while monitoring drawings and models from the design team.
2. Communicate work details in every step of construction, including DD and CD phases, and have extensive materials knowledge.
3. Work closely with Executive Architects and Consultants to ensure that MAD’s design intent is preserved through all project phases.
4. Balance a fast-paced work environment and execute obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude. The candidate should be highly reliable, outgoing, a strong communicator, and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects as required.
5. Demonstrate project management experience and strong communication skills, managing ongoing projects and their respective teams.
Application Instructions & Contact Info: Please indicate the position you are applying for in your email subject and send your resume and portfolio as ONE PDF (no larger than 6 Mb) to Noreen Wu, email@example.com.
Phone Number: 310-776-9680
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Start Date: Feb/March 2018