Hiring Organization: Johnson Fain
Johnson Fain is seeking a self-motivated, highly-skilled Intermediate Interior Designer to work collaboratively with our design and technical team on a variety of project types. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic team-player with a background in Interior design or Architecture and proven experience in all stages of Interior Design from conceptual design to detailed documentation. In addition, the candidate must possess a strong work ethic and outstanding client interface, leadership and communication skills.
• Perform all aspects of interior design including programming, space planning, conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documentation.
• Develop interior details.
• Produce presentation drawings that effectively and creatively communicate design ideas.
• Assist in selection and presentation of furniture, fabrics and equipment (FF&E).
• Work collaboratively to coordinate design and documents with other disciplines.
• Five or more years of Interior Design experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
• Advanced knowledge of current versions of REVIT and AutoCAD.
• Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and InDesign.
• Knowledge of finishes, materials, furniture and specifications.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Application Instructions & Contact Info: Email resume, work samples and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 1201 North Broadway | Los Angeles, CA 92016