Hiring Organization: BULLI
BULLI is a Real Estate Development Company comprised of highly skilled Architects and Interior Designers based in downtown Los Angeles. We are focused on producing high-end contemporary single-family estates, hospitality & restaurant projects. Current projects include many contemporary single-family residences in Bel Air, each in excess of 30,000 sf, as well as the exclusive developer, architects, and interior designers of the expanding restaurant, Bottega Louie, with our newest location coming to West Hollywood in 2018.
We are looking for a talented Intermediate Interior Designer with a strong background in luxury residential/ hospitality projects to support the Director of Interior Design through all aspects of the design to build process. Attention to detail is essential, along with a refined design aesthetic and solid knowledge of FF&E products within this niche.
This position is the right fit for someone who is comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment, attentive and above all, who can thrive under pressure.
- Assist the Interior Design Director through all design phases, from conceptual design to design development and construction documentation.
- Conceptual sketching and 3D modeling.
- Generate CAD drawings (floor plans, interior elevations, millwork details, etc).
- Source architectural finishes, FF&E items, and other specifications.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Degree from an accredited Interior Design or Architecture program.
- 3+ years experience in high-end projects in an established Interior Design or Architecture practice.
- Outstanding CAD drafting skills and design skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to manage complex tasks and deliver multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working both in a team as well as independently.
- Phone and email etiquette.
- Driver's license.
- Valid US work status.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
How to apply: Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a digital copy of their Cover Letter, Resume, and Work Samples. Please try to limit the size of your work samples to under 10mb. Include your FULL NAME and the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
No Phone Calls Please
Phone Number: 2138731960
Location: Los Angeles,CA
Start Date: 3/1/2018