Hiring Organization: Omgivning
- Support the Project Manager and Job Captain in development of the design and detailing from Schematic Phase through Construction
- Contribute to the production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the 3D BIM model and all documents in the drawing set
- Contribute design ideas and follow through of design intent
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
- Responsible for all work produced according to office standards, red line pick up prior to milestone, printing and self review of all work
- Periodic site visits to assess quality of documents and construction
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a benefit package with Health insurance coverage. Dental and Vision optional.
- An architectural/Interior architecture degree with 8+ years experience in an architectural or interior design office environment
- Bachelor's in Architecture or Interior Design
- Strong design experience in hospitality and commercial projects and involved in all phases of design from concept through construction.
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suites, handsketches and computer renderings is a plus
- Experience in both existing and new construction a plus
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Submit cover letter, resume and portfolio sample via email only to email@example.com.
Please mention your level of knowledge in Revit.
No Phone Calls.
Legal US Residents only. No Sponsor Visas will be given.
Please title the subject for your email in this way:
Applicant: Designer - first and last name
724 S. Spring St. #501
Los Angeles, CA
Start Date: ASAP