Hiring Organization: TOLO Architecture
TOLO Architecture (Peter Tolkin + Sarah Lorenzen Architecture) is looking for a highly motivated INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT to work with us on a variety of high-end residential, mixed-use/commercial, and arts-related projects.
Candidate should have strong technical and design skills, and be capable of managing multiple projects under the supervision of the Design Principals. Candidate should have 3 to 5-years minimum construction documents experience and have an interest in non-standard design and construction detailing.
TOLO Architecture is an award-winning architecture firm located in Downtown Los Angeles. Our project portfolio includes single-family residential, mixed-use and commercial projects, and arts-related installations. For more info visit: toloarchitecture.com
- Professional Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of full-time work experience putting together Construction Documents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhino.
- Currently lives in greater Los Angeles (Note: we do not provide sponsorship for international applicants)
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please include a resume, relevant work samples, the names of 2-3 references with contact info, and salary expectations as a pdf document (10 mb maximum) in an email addressed to: email@example.com
Write “Intermediate Architect Position at TOLO” in the subject line.
Salary will be commensurate with ability and experience.
No telephone calls please.
Location: Downtown Los Angeles