Hiring Organization: Berliner Architects
At Berliner we believe that Every Space Counts focusing on the big and small picture. Based in Culver City we have provided quality services to clients throughout California since 1996, always striving to develop solid partnerships through shared creativity, vision, and commitment.
- Berliner Architects is currently seeking a Summer Intern, currently enrolled in an architectural undergraduate or graduate program.
- We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented individual that can support senior staff with presentations, schematic design, model building, design development, and construction documents, correcting and updating drawings and provide assistance to project teams and other staff members as required.
- Strong skills in Revit and AutoCAD are required. An interest in Education sector architecture is encouraged.
The Berliner Architects’ office is a highly collaborative environment where architecture and interiors are closely integrated throughout the design process. With weekly discussions and monthly office meetings fueling shared firm creativity, the Berliner team collaborates directly with client’s to create their vision and take their experience to the next level, making Every Space Count.
• Completion of at least one year of architectural studies by June 2018.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch-up, Model Building.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please email your resume & portfolio to Kai Telless - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 3108382100
Location: Culver City, California
Start/End Date: Summer 2018