Hiring Organization: MAD Architects
Job Description: MAD Architects is seeking talented Architecture Designers/Interns with a passion for design. This position will be based in MAD’s Los Angeles office. Candidates will have the opportunity to learn, practice, and grow with the firm, with experience in all phases of design on a variety of projects. Under this position, the candidate will collaborate alongside project lead architects, senior architects, associates, and principals. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional, have strong graphic and communication skills, and display an excellent design sensibility – able to create and present conceptual design iterations for complex projects. This position is paid.
1. Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, or a relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Have a 2+ years of work experience, and demonstrate very strong design command.
3. Strong command in Rhino, Vray, AutoCAD, Maxwell, Adobe Creative Suite, Grasshopper, and/or Maya. Revit knowledge is a plus.
4. Excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
5. Excellent at multi-tasking and have a great attitude towards a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
6. Legally authorized to work in the US.
1. Produce drawings, models, and renderings for all stages of project development, from schematic design to construction.
2. Communicate with the MAD Beijing and Los Angeles office teams, working closely under the supervision of senior architects.
3. Accurately transcribe design directions onto drawing sets and 3D computer models.
4. Assist in preparing materials bid materials for competitions and commissioned projects.
Application Instructions & Contact Info: Please indicate the position you are applying for in your email subject and send your resume and portfolio as ONE PDF (no larger than 6 Mb) to email@example.com.
Phone Number: 310-776-9680
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Start/End Date: Ongoing hires. Minimum 4 months.