Membership in the USC Architectural Guild is an annual giving program that brings together students, faculty, alumni, friends and professionals in the design-build industry to support the USC School of Architecture.
Because of the generous support of our members, the USC Architectural Guild has been able to complement and strengthen the educational experience for students by providing resources and funds for mentorship, career development, an annual career fair, scholarships, student design competitions and traveling fellowships.
Throughout the year, USC Architectural Guild members enjoy unique networking opportunities at Guild events including the Annual Dinner, the Annual Golf Tournament, Engage! & Explore! events, and invitations to lectures and select events at the School of Architecture. We also are looking for Guild members and USC Architecture alumni to volunteer and participate in any of these programs.
Whether you are an individual or a company joining the USC Architectural Guild at one of our many levels, your support and generosity will have a great impact on preparing the next generation of citizen architects and industry leaders.
TO JOIN THE USC ARCHITECTURAL GUILD:
1. Click here to download our membership form.
*If you are a current USC Architecture student, please click here for the student membership form.
2. Email completed form to the USC Architectural Guild Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 821-5408 to sign up for membership over the phone.
Become a USC Architectural Guild Member for free! Student member benefits include invitations to Engage! and Explore! events, exclusive networking opportunities, and more. If you are a current USC Architecture student, please click here for the student membership form.
$75 (100% tax-deductible)
- Invitation to three Engage! networking events and Explore! site visits
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Annual Dinner at Guild member rate, the premier networking event for the Southern California design-build industry
- For recent graduates. Complimentary for the first year, available for three years thereafter.
$275 (100% tax-deductible)
- Opportunity to serve on a Guild Committee
- Invitation for two to all Engage! networking events and Explore! site visits
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to Annual Dinner at the Guild member rate, the premier networking event for the Southern California design-build industry
$1,500 (Four members, one company contact, 100% tax-deductible)
All of Individual level benefits plus:
- Listing in the Annual Dinner program
- Invitation to annual School of Architecture private reception
- Invitation to annual Guild spring meeting
- Opportunity to purchase advance table to Annual Dinner, the premier networking event for the Southern California design-build industry
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to annual Golf Tournament at the Guild member rate
- Opportunity to host a Guild Engage! networking event
- Listing on Architectural Guild page of USC Architecture website
- Five complimentary parking passes for University Park Campus. Reservations must be made in advance, excludes football games. (Valued at $60)
$5,500 (Tax deductibility will be determined by selection of benefits upon submitting membership reply form.)
All Corporate level benefits plus:
- Complimentary registration to Annual Firm Fair
- Two complimentary tickets to Annual Dinner or one individual Golfer at Golf Tournament (Valued at $300)
- Two tickets to one USC Associates Picnic (Valued at $90)
- Exclusive invitation to a private event with the USC Architecture dean
- Invitation for two to USC Architecture dean’s holiday party
- VIP dining reservations at the University Club, upon request
- 10 complimentary parking passes for University Park Campus. Reservations must be made in advance, excludes football games. (Valued at $120)
- Listing with hyperlink to company website on Architectural Guild page of USC Architecture website
$10,000 (Tax deductibility will be determined by selection of benefits upon submitting membership reply form.)
All Visionary level benefits plus:
- Four complimentary tickets to Guild Annual Dinner, the premier networking event for the Southern California design-build industry (Valued at $600)
- Four tickets to two USC Associates Picnics or eight tickets to one USC Associates Picnic (Valued at $180)
- Opportunity for private lunch or dinner for two with the USC Architecture dean at the University Club
- Company name and logo (hyperlinked) on Architectural Guild section of USC Architecture website
Your USC Architectural Guild Membership is an annual gift to the School of Architecture. All benefits and courtesies of membership are extended to the member(s) for an entire year (12-month period).
Please note that all benefits and courtesies are subject to change at any time.
The School continues to redefine what architecture is and means. The Architectural Guild provides a pulse check on the industry critical to moving forward the way we think and teach about design.
— THOM MAYNE ‘69, AIA, PRITZKER PRIZE LAUREATE, FOUNDER, MORPHOSIS
The student body has evolved since I walked the halls of USC Architecture. I am proud to support the Guild and its efforts in helping the School meet emerging needs and challenges, building up the next generation of architectural influencers, and striving to create opportunities for all.
— TAMMY JOW ’95, LEED AP, PRINCIPAL, AC MARTIN
The USC Architectural Guild provides the bridge for the building and design community to support and inspire the next generation of great architects.
— STEVE MATT, CHAIRMAN & CEO, MATT CONSTRUCTION