Fall 2023 Info Session: Master of Landscape Architecture + Urbanism (MLA+U)
- Friday, November 16, 2023
5:30PM - 7:30PM
- Add to Calendar
- Share this Event:
Join us for the 2023 USC Master of Landscape Architecture + Urbanism Virtual Info Night on Thursday, November 16, 2023.
This event offers valuable insights into our MLA programs, catering to a range of backgrounds:
- 3-Year Master of Landscape Architecture (No Previous Experience Needed)
- 2-Year Master of Landscape Architecture with Advanced Standing (For those with a BLA, B.Arch, possibly B.S. in Landscape Architecture)
The Master’s Program in Landscape Architecture + Urbanism prepares students to be leaders ready to take on challenges of climate change and environmental injustice through the design and planning of landscapes across scales. Join us to learn how you can contribute to a just and resilient environmental future. Meet faculty, students and staff who will provide guidance on how to apply, what a portfolio might include, and answer other questions you might have to facilitate the application process.
We hope you have a chance to review student activities, curriculum efforts and faculty research conducted with active students:
- MLA+U Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/usclandarchurbanism/ – most up-to-date program happenings and student experiences
- Landscape Justice Initiative: https://sites.usc.edu/landscape-justice-initiative/ – student and faculty research, teaching and learning related to environmental, climate, spatial justice initiatives in local and regional communities
- Landscape Futures Lab: https://sites.usc.edu/landscapefutureslab/ - a design-research incubator for climate innovation and imagination led by Prof Aroussiak Gabrielian
- Los Angeles River Integrated Design Lab: https://oorscapes.com/LA-River-Integrated-Design-Lab - a center for bridging the practices of community design, landscape architecture, and hydraulic engineering to vet new designs for the LA River
- MLA+U Program page: https://arch.usc.edu/master-of-landscape-architecture-and-urbanism