Outer Space. Exploration. Moon. Mars. Imagine, design, visualize and create concepts for habitats and vehicles in truly alien environments. See and appreciate what is happening in advanced technologies, from gene editing tools to rocket propulsion and planetary spacesuits. Architects are working with scientists and engineers, assisting in designing space exploration habitats, and helping NASA and the space industry to cope with extreme environment design challenges. Dream, dream big, dream mighty. Give your worldview a “spacetech” makeover. From structures on planet Earth in extreme environments like Antarctica and the Sahara to those dwellings on the Moon, Mars and beyond. Appreciate the vehicles and systems that help people cope and do productive science, erect structures and work in the final frontier. Outer Space, Moon, Mars, here we come….will a sunflower bloom on Mars?
- Learn about Human Space Exploration
- Create Concepts for Moon and Mars habitats
- Develop High Technology Aesthetics and Expand Vocabulary
- Critical ‘Out-of-the Box’ Approach to Space Design
- Present your work at an International Space Conference in LA ISDC May 24-27th, Los Angeles Sheraton Gateway Hotel, LAX
- Connect with NASA, space professionals, and local private space companies
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. – T.S.Eliot