Founded in 1958, the USC Architectural Guild serves as a support group for the School of Architecture by forming a unique link between students, alumni and faculty at the School of Architecture and the professional community. The Guild has provided countless hours and significant financial support to the School throughout its history, making a direct impact on students’ lives and the design/build industry overall.
Members of the Guild are leaders in the architecture, design, construction, engineering, finance and real estate development industries. As a result of the generous support of members and donors, the Guild is able to support a number of educational, networking and career development resources for students, preparing them for their professional careers.
USC Architectural Guild Mission
We are a diverse group of industry leaders who desire to give back and provide industry knowledge, networking support, and fundraising assistance to advance the School’s Mission through:
- Mentorship, professional development and career services
- Materials and technology support,
- Global study fellowships.
The mission and purpose of this all-volunteer support group, is to:
- Enhance the student experience on campus
- Inspire and motivate the students on their education journey and career aspirations.
- Build and foster a close community linking the School and Students with the profession
- Advocate for the Dean’s vision of Citizen-Architect