Serve as project support for a variety of complex architecture projects. Under supervision, has responsibility for duties including assisting in drawings and plans of all types of buildings and structures. Perform research, site visits, data collection. Prepare sketches and renderings.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
To perform successfully in this position, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties above in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Qualified candidates must be enrolled in a professional degree NAAB accredited Architectural program.
• Minimum of two years in degree program or minimum one year in graduate degree program is required.
• Professional experience in design, drafting and graphic presentation preferred.
• Advanced written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to present project materials and information clearly and concisely.
• Highly developed organizational skills.
• Extensive and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices.
• Demonstrated ability in design and graphic presentation required.
• Basic understanding of project delivery, construction codes and regulations, construction documents and building materials.
• Capable use of Revit, AutoCAD, and/or Sketchup is preferred.
• Capable use of Adobe Products: Acrobat, In Design and Photoshop.
• Understand, analyze, interpret and process complex technical information and materials.
• Utilize direct source research techniques, including technical reference documents, government regulations and maps.
• Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively in a team framework.
• Capable use of MS Office products.
• Demonstrate use of sound discretion and judgment.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, & Work Samples (PDF not to exceed 5 MB) by March 31, 2017 to:
925 Bethel St., 5th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96813
Attn: Human Resources (for Summer Intern II)
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: (808) 523-5874