This individual is a competent and self-motivated licensed Architect, who understands how to assimilate building design into thoughtful technical building details, and who knows how to put together a complete set of construction documents. Must have proven experience working through all project phases from conceptual design through construction administration, and working knowledge of common building systems.
A minimum 8 to 12 years of experience is required, and the ability to lead and mentor a production team is essential. The ideal candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Architecture
- Architectural licensure, preferably in California
- Extensive knowledge of architectural principles and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of architectural building technology and building codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members
- High level of integrity and professionalism
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Salary is based on experience. We offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including healthcare options, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan. Please email your resume to Lisa Yan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls or recruiter solicitations.