Signum Architecture is a full-service architecture firm located in St. Helena, CA in the middle of the Napa Valley wine country. We specialize in winery, hospitality and custom residential projects and augment those with others that challenge us to create fresh, thought-provoking architecture. We are looking to add a full time, Professional Intern with 0-1 years of experience to our 9 person studio.
Early career professionals at Signum participate in all phases of project delivery, working with multi-talented architects and designers who are eager to share professional insight. Our studio is collaborative and fast paced and we value ideas from all.
If you want to work at your growing edge, are proactively honing your design and problem solving skills and are a proficient drafter we would like to hear from you. If you have a strong work ethic and a passion for authentic architecture you will feel at home with us.
Basic qualifications include:
• A bachelor degree in architecture from an accredited US institution or
• Experience working under the supervision of a licensed architect. This may occurred in an
educational, professional, paid or unpaid setting.
• Strong AutoCAD and visualization software skills
• A basic understanding of building construction techniques
• A knack for creative problem solving
• The proactive attitude of an engaged apprentice
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please request a complete job description and application materials by sending your resume
with cover letter to Tricia at email@example.com
• All submittals must be in 8 ½ x 11, PDF format
• PLEASE DO NOT SEND portfolio or other work sample materials, either electronically or hard
copy, until they are requested
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS:
• Compensation competitive with the SF Bay Area
• Professional development, IDP + ARE assistance
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Insurance
• 401K match program
• Paid Vacation, Sick Leave + Holidays
• Forward-thinking clientele, inspiring project sites