Schism Design architecture & interiors is the name under which USC alumnus R. Skyler Kogachi '95 practices architecture & interiors. My work mostly focuses on restaurants and other commercial tenant improvement projects, but also includes custom single family homes. I work from a home office. I would like part-time assistance (flexible 10-15 hours per week or more) to accomplish a variety of goals including design research, drafting, conceptualization, and plan check submissions.
- Current 3rd or 4th year Architecture student
- Owns a car and able to do errands
- Uses Mac OS X as primary personal computer (a Mac will be provided for office use)
- Able to continue working part-time during the academic year
- Ability to use VectorWorks, both 2D and 3D/BIM
- Interest in restaurants and restaurant design
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for and interest in this job to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Student Intern” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 10 MB.