GreenTree Landscaping—a leading LA landscaping firm—is actively recruiting for a landscape designer/project manager. This is a career development opportunity, with excellent room for advancement after the initial 6-12 month training period. The position emphasizes close mentoring with the senior-most members of GreenTree’s team and the opportunity to conceptualize, plan and install landscape designs on prestige residential projects.
• Full time position.
• Candidates must have Landscape Design degree, certification and/or equivalent on-the-job experience.
• Responsible for creating landscape designs as apprentice/collaborator with senior GreenTree team members.
• Responsible for serving as the liaison—between clients, subcontractors and GreenTree management—to project manage installation of approved landscape designs.
• CAD skills a requirement for efficient and accurate design-to-build plan development.
• Ability to learn and implement top-rank service company procedures, systems and customer relationship management practices.
• Strong organizational skills and persistent attention to detail.
• Excellent communications skills: writing plus appropriate and timely responsiveness with clients, vendors, GreenTree management and GreenTree team members.
• Starting $40,000 and negotiable based on experience.
Completed Landscaping or Horticulture degree or equivalent on-the-job work experience
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Coverletter, resume and portfolio examples sent to Susan Baer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please: no phone calls. If your materials pass initial review, we will be in touch.