Girvin Associates, a leading Landscape Architecture firm based in Marin County, California is seeking talented Landscape Designers with a minimum of 4 years' experience to support senior staff in the design and documentation of both domestic and international projects in our Larkspur studio.
Girvin Associates’ practice encompasses all aspects of Landscape Architecture and Site Planning with foremost experience in luxury Hotel/Resort Planning and Design, Master Planning, Mixed-Use and Community Development, and Estate Residential Design. In addition to a broad portfolio of work within California, the firm and staff has extensive project experience throughout the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Girvin Associates offers competitive compensation packages as well as a studio environment that provides opportunities for professional growth and participation in exceptional projects.
Skills Required: The applicant should have the following experience and skills:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a landscape architecture studio
• Superb AutoCAD skills
• Clear understanding of the design process
• Technical knowledge and experience in production of construction documents, including: site details, materials selection, grading, and planting
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team and take direction
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Sound design and drawing skills
• Proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office programs.
• LandFX, 3D and Sketch Up skills a plus
Additionally, applicants must be available for an in-person interview, and be prepared to work regular business hours in our Larkspur studio. This is not a remote position.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please respond by emailing a cover letter and work samples in PDF format, not to exceed 10MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org - no phone calls please. Applicants must be available for an in-person interview