Hongjoo Kim Landscape Architects, Inc. is based in Los Angeles, California, where highly urbanized metropolitan culture and complicated urban nature coexist. Through the collaborative process of design, contextual exploration of landscape art, and innovative techniques of urban ecology, the firm intends to harmonize human and nature.
We are currently looking for interns to join us 3-4 days per week. A successful candidate will work directly with project manager and assist with the development of recently acquired projects. An ideal candidate should possess excellent creativity and potential leadership to bring conceptual ideas to reality.
▪ Enrolled in architecture/ landscape architecture program or recent graduate
▪ Proficiency in Auto CAD, Adobe Softwares, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office
▪ Excellent conceptual, design and graphic ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Great professional attitude
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
▪ Cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples
▪ Submit your qualifications as a single PDF file limited to 7 megabytes to firstname.lastname@example.org