Tagliaferri Architects, a small architecture firm, is seeking a Junior Architectural Designer with exceptional design skills, a strong work ethic.
Tagliaferri Architects delivers smart, sophisticated architecture design, documentation and construction administration services to institutional, commercial and residential clients on projects of all sizes. The firm not only assists clients in designing striking and original spaces, but also carries that collaborative spirit forward to continue working with clients, permitting agencies, contractors and consultants to see the project through completion. We are about inspiring design, straight-forward advice, collaboration and superior customer service.
- Pay, work hours are negotiable based on experience
- Work life balance is very important Options to work full time/ part-time and / or remotely
- You will be given a high level of responsibility
- Working directly with a principal throughout all phases of a project (Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Construction Administration)
- Experience in a diverse variety of projects types and phases. Projects include private homes, multi family, commercial interiors, university projects and healthcare.
- You will be assisting in a full spectrum of stages of the design process from project analysis, design, documentation, presentations, to submitting to reviewing agencies and construction visits.
- Student or recently graduated from of an architecture program.
- Comfort in working independently, self-motivated
- Strong graphic, verbal communication and organization skills
- Computer skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and basic Microsoft Office.
- Other 3D modeling software (Rhino and 3D Max) is a plus.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com with “Intermediate Architectural Designer” in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 10 MB.