We are looking to bring a motivated junior professional to our San Francisco team who is looking for career growth in a supportive, dynamic atmosphere.
Benefits of joining our team:
• Hands-on experience in all phases of design/construction
• Professional training
• Multi-faceted position that will allow you to gain experience in all aspects of an architecture and interior design firm
• Face-to-face access to senior architects
Mosaic Architects is a full-service architecture, interiors and design firm with offices in San Francisco, CA, Santa Barbara, CA and Boulder, CO. We are strong advocates for environmentally sensitive design and construction practice, and strive to incorporate sustainable ideas into our projects and our business operation.
We love our work - our projects demonstrate a high level of design quality in various styles. More information about us and our projects can be found at:
• 3-12 months work experience in the field of architecture
• Basic knowledge of Revit is a must – we are a Revit based firm and rarely use AutoCAD
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Efficient work execution and willingness to get tasks done
• Good communication skills
• Interest in working for a small size architecture and design firm
We offer great benefits. Compensation will be based on your experience and ability.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Email your resume with cover letter, Revit work samples and a few project pages you were involved in to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The subject line should read: "Mosaic Architects - SF Job 2017 – Junior”
• Address your cover letter to Stefan Eder
• PDFs only or send a link to your online portfolio - 7MB max
**No phone calls or walk-ins please.