We are currently seeking a Junior Designer/Architect for an opportunity within our client's team of experienced professionals. This a direct hire position, based in the Orange County, California area.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Junior Designer position performs routine architectural CAD and/or drafting as well as assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents. The Junior position provides assistance to project teams and other staff members as required on basic phases of the project. It is essential for the Junior position to demonstrate an eagerness and willingness to learn.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Performs routine architectural drafting and design development
• Performs research and complies data and as required by the project
• Responsible for correcting and updating drawings
• Works on copies of design sketches and layouts prepared by others
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager
• This position requires a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture
• Project experience including urban and resort hotels is preferred.
• Revit experience preferred
• This individual must demonstrate basic knowledge in architectural CAD and/or drafting and design development.
• This position requires the willingness to expand knowledge in architecture, architectural design techniques and architectural technology.
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please email your updated resume and portfolio to Jessica.Braddy@TRSSelect.com