Bassenian Lagoni is an award-winning architectural, planning and interior design firm involved with projects around the globe. The expertise of its talented staff encompasses the range of disciplines: large scale master planning, site specific planning, mixed-use development, hospitality, commercial and housing in all its forms. The firm has published four best-selling books on residential architecture.
Bassenian Lagoni is currently seeking the following position: Intermediate Architectural Designer
- Interpret sketches to advance design intent.
- Utilize graphic skills, both digital and free hand, to accomplish daily tasks.
- Adjust red-line changes and develop CAD drawings from sketches and notes from clients and staff.
- Meet deadlines set forth by the team leader through independent work.
- Take direction from senior level designers.
- 2+ years work experience in residential architecture on product types such as single and multifamily homes.
- Professional degree required – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- International work experience preferred.
- Revit experience.
- AutoCAD proficient.
- Thorough knowledge of the typical construction processes employed by clients.
Application Instructions & Contact Info: Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com