The Project Coordinator position is an entry-level position that provides general support to PDA staff. This position requires initiative, discretion and reasoning abilities to perform most duties independently, though technically works under the supervision of the Project Managers and Office Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist architectural staff in producing documents to be issued from the office
• Assist staff in producing client projects/presentations (printing and binding reports, photo projects, material boards)
• Ensure documents are issued using appropriate business standards: proofread for spelling and grammatical errors, formatting, and form usage (letterhead, transmittal form, etc.).
• General Office Support including Scanning, Filing, and assisting with maintaining the general “neatness” of the office.
• Manage ordering and returning of samples, organizing and maintaining small library, intake of vendor deliveries, act as point of contact for manufacturer updates of new products.
• Back-up to answer phone, prepare shipments, etc. when Office Manager is unavailable.
• Be on the lookout for ways to organize/improve office efficiency.
• Pick-up and delivery of items outside the office as needed.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, recent graduate welcome.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong professionalism and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
Please send resume to Leah Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org