Job Description: Bassenian Lagoni is an award-winning architectural, planning and interior design firm involved with projects around the globe. The expertise of its talented staff encompasses the range of disciplines: large scale master planning, site specific planning, mixed-use development, hospitality, commercial and housing in all its forms. The firm has published four best-selling books on residential architecture.
Bassenian Lagoni is currently seeking the following position: Entry Level Architectural Designer
- Adjust red-line changes and develop CAD drawings from sketches and notes from clients and staff.
- Apply current building codes and typical construction processes to daily work.
- Learn and utilize architectural standards and graphic presentation techniques.
- Meet deadlines set forth by the team leader through independent work.
- Work in a team environment and take direction accordingly.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all office systems and standards.
- Professional degree required – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Basic knowledge and proficiency in CAD (AutoCAD/Revit) and graphics programs (Photoshop
- Elements and Sketchup).
- Excellent graphic skills, both digital and free hand.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
Application Instructions & Contact Info: Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com