Arshia Architects is a progressive, award winning architecture firm that specializes in formal queries in residential and commercial design. The successful candidate will learn standards of design and documentation during the course of developing design schematics, preparation of design documentation and project narratives. Additionally, the successful candidate will be communicating with consultants, contractors and fabricators. Arshia Architects offers internships to advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Presently, we have immediate openings and are seeking ambitious and autonomous candidates with a strong design portfolio to join our team.
• Expert user of Rhino 3D for design modelling
• Possess strong rendering skills
• Versed in presentation and design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Professional degree track for intern
• A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior firm experience is a plus
• A proficiency in Revit is a plus
Application Instructions & Contact Info:
We welcome you send your resume, samples of your work, letters of recommendation and the dates of your availability with your cover letter outlining your interest in an internship at Arshia Architects. In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.