Studio V, an Interior Architectural Boutique Design Studio specializing in commercial interiors, concentrating in creative, entertainment and tech clients, is looking for a Job Captain (JC) to work with their principal in managing all phases of a project from space planning to design concept through construction. We are a hands-on, fast-paced, collaborative, creative work environment nestled in Palos Verdes Estates with a virtual office type of setup offering flexible hours.
This is a part-time or full-time, work from home position.
- Using AutoCAD, produce contract documents conforming to building codes and zoning regulations, including ADA, Title 24 and other compliances
- Ensure accuracy of technical documents
- Prepare schematic lighting layouts and oversee preparation of lighting construction documents and administration
- Conduct field surveys for development and documentation of as-built conditions
- Coordinate architectural documents submitted to the building department; including plan check revisions, etc.
- Follow the scope of the pricing plan when preparing the final architectural documents
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 5 years minimum architectural experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the capability of creatively collaborating with principal and end-users in implementing unique design solutions on time and on budget
- Must be able to perform above duties with attention to detail and adherence to project schedule, design fees, project budgets, reimbursable costs, etc.
- Strong passion for design/architecture
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, develop and implement a project plan
- Proficient at AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- BA/BS in any related area highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, integrity
- Collaborative, strong teaming and interpersonal skills
E-mail resumes to email@example.com